If you are planning on getting into the lucrative market of multi-family building ownership as a Real Estate investor then a thorough inspection conducted by a highly experienced building inspector is a critical step that is not to be skipped. We have years of experience inspecting, building, rehabilitating, buying and flipping many such properties. Whether you are looking at a duplex or several sets of four-plexes, having the right information about the condition of your new cash flow machine is very important, because let’s face it, oftentimes, especially with older buildings, the general condition can be a big unknown, repairs of items that may have gone overlooked can get very costly, very quickly.
Our Streamlined Inspection Process
1. Schedule your inspection quickly online in less than 2 minutes!
2. Same day, password-protected report available online
3. Permanent server storage of your reports, accessible 24/7
4. Easily forward your report to anyone
5. Easily create a repair list directly from the report, with photos, to submit to the selling party
6. We offer easy payment options via online or onsite CC, Cash (5% discount for cash) or check with very competitive pricing.
Multi-Unit Inspection Pricing
Pricing starts as low as $125.00 per unit for four-plexes*
- Up to 700 sq ft per unit: $125.00
- 700 to 1500 sq ft: $180.00
- 500 to 2000 sq ft: $245.00
- 2000 to 2500 sq ft: $310.00
- Larger than 2500 sq ft: Please call us!
*All units must be in the same building. Please call for duplex pricing.
Ready to Get Started?
Call us at (602) 717-5399 if you have questions or want to schedule your inspection. You can also quickly schedule an inspection online by clicking below.
The Inspection People Difference
Expect more than a typical, cursory inspection that most inspectors perform; we treat every unit as if it were a separate single family dwelling with a highly detailed evaluation of everything, interior and exterior. Being armed with an in-depth evaluation of the property serves to aid in the decision making process and in the negotiation process, saving you money in both ways.
▪ 25 years building and contracting experience in commercial and residential construction. We know what to look for.
▪ Our reports are highly organized and easy to read with very informative comments, pictures and video.
▪ Detailed inspection of every accessible area of each unit, the building exterior and grounds, all major systems and appliances.
▪ We are state certified termite and pest inspectors.
▪ We offer an optional bridge warranty on all systems that then can easily be converted to a permanent warranty.
▪ We often have next day availability and are able to assist in tight deadline situations.
▪ We are your partner in business for the day!